Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Crap I am so far behind

I can't remember a time in my four and a half years at BSC where I have ever fallen behind so quickly in any of my classes. I have just had so much to do in this first week that I've been having trouble keeping up with it all, which is why this is my first post. Hopefully I can catch up and keep up because I do not want my last semester to ruin me, nor do I really want to fail and stay another semester.

I might be one of the few who recommend this, especially at this time, when the economy is horrible but I would recommend not attending more than four years. It is so weird being on campus when all of your close friends, that you've known for four years, have all graduated and moved on with their lives. And I always feel so old when I'm walking around campus thinking, "wow I'm in my ninth semester," especially when I see all the freshmen around campus, and man there are a lot of them.

Anyway, as I finish up my last blog, I would just like to make a rant that I think many New England sports fans can share. What the heck is going on with the Patriots? They are making horrible decisions without Scott Pioli. They made a horrible horrible deal with Kansas City, Cassel and Vrabel for what was it? A second round pick, disgusting, Vrabel is worth much more than that, and Cassel showed a lot of potential last season. Now what do they do, they trade Richard Seymour for a first round draft pick in 2011? I mean, I realize that this opens up cap room they are worried about, but I mean come on, They could've waited a season, he doesn't become a free agent until after next season. But I could be wrong on that one. Anyway, hopefully Bill knows what he is doing.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a brilliant trade. With the emergence of Myron Pryor and Ron Brace allowing J?Arvis Green to kick outside to defensive end is huge. Seymour was not going to be re-signed as a 30 year old solid, but injury prone, player who has an over-inflated view of his worth. To get a 2011 pick, which could be the first year of a rookie salary cap, limiting the money to a slotting system like the NBA, is absolutely genius. Plus, it's gonna be a top 10 pick. After all... it is Al Davis.

    ReplyDelete