Friday, September 18, 2009

History Department

So I realized something today that I found rather interesting. The is a vast difference in ratios of minority to whites in the History department, at least as far as I can tell. Bridgewater may not have a very high population of minorities, but I do believe that the differences aren't that extreme. That being said, their are not a lot of minority students in the History Department, or at least in all the History classes that I have taken as a History Major, which are quite a few. For that matter, I can't remember a high population of minorities when I was Political Science major for a year and half either. I wonder why that is. I am assuming that the majority of the students in our Comm 300 class are Communication majors, so let me ask you what proportion of minorities you find? Am I totally wrong about the population of minorities at Bridgewater? Is the ratio that different?

No comments:

Post a Comment